Christopher J. Hartman
877-422-0702 (Toll Free)
Christopher J. Hartman practices in the areas of tax and estate planning, while also providing assistance with real estate and financial transactions. Chris also has experience representing clients in trials and formal appeals.
Prior to joining Coolidge Wall, Chris worked as a Certified Public Accountant at Deloitte Tax LLP. Before obtaining his CPA license, he represented individuals in a variety of matters, including landlord-tenant disputes, bankruptcy petitions, and criminal matters.
During his second and third years of law school, Chris actively participated as a member of the National Moot Court Honor Society, advancing to the quarter finals in both appellate and trial competitions. Prior to graduation, he received recognition from Syracuse University for completing more than 30 hours of community service.
During his free time, Chris enjoys playing ice hockey, running and hiking.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate & Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax & Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Wisconsin, 2010
- Florida, 2010
- Minnesota, 2011
- Ohio, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, pro hac vice
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, pro hac vice
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 2009
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.S. - 2005
- Major: Legal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accountancy Board of Ohio
- Dayton Bar Association