Terence L. Fague
Terence L. Fague joined Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A. in 1984 and was elected as a shareholder in 1987. He has concentrated his practice in commercial, employment and real estate litigation in the state and federal courts. He is rated an AV attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, and is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Labor & Employment.
Prior to joining Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A., Terry served as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Montgomery County where he prosecuted numerous felony cases, and as Referee in the Civil Division of the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court where he adjudicated nearly 200 civil trials. From 1990-92, he acted as a Special Prosecutor to investigate and prosecute incidents of excessive force by the Dayton police department.
Terry serves as the firm's General Counsel.
Community Leadership Activities
- Special Counsel to Wright State University (1991-1995; 2006-2015)
- Member of the Board, Diabetes Association of the Dayton Area (President, 2013-2014)
- Member, City of Bellbrook Board of Zoning Appeals (1987-1998)
- Instructor of Business Law, Miami Jacobs College (1979-1981) and Sinclair Community College (1982-1990)
- Lecturer on the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and Ohio's Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- Member, ABA Section on Litigation, ABA Section on Dispute Resolution
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Ohio, 1978
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 1978
- Wilmington College, Wilmington, Ohio
- A.B. cum laude - 1972
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dayton Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association