Merle F. Wilberding
Community Leadership Activities
• Advisory Council, School of Law, University of Dayton (2004 – Present)
• Advisory Council, College of Liberal Arts, Wright State University (2008 – Present)
• Dayton Opera, Trustee (2008 - 2011)
• Dayton Literary Peace Prize Foundation, Trustee (2005 - present)
• The Muse Machine – Trustee Emeritus. The Muse Machine is an organization devoted to promoting drama and bringing the arts to more than 100 elementary and high schools throughout the Miami Valley.
• The Greater Dayton Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ #100) - Trustee & Chairman (1996 – 2006). Member, Founding Committee for the establishment of Foreign Trade Zone #100. General Counsel, 1996 – Present.
• 2003 Inventing Flight Committee – Trustee (2000 – 2003). A community board responsible for promoting the creation of the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Park in the year 1992 and for planning and directing the celebration of the Centennial of Flight during the year 2003.
• Board of Community Contributors, Dayton Daily News (2005 – 2006)
• Graduate, Leadership Dayton Class of 1984
• Holy Angels Parish, Member
• The 100 Club – Member. A community organization devoted to recognition of heroic work by members of area police and fire departments.
• President’s Club, University of Dayton
• Sorin Society, University of Notre Dame
• Notre Dame Club of Dayton, Member
^ back to top