Richard A. Talda
Commercial and Employment Litigation; Department Chair
|Wittenberg University (Accounting)
|B.A., with honors
|University of Toledo College of Law
|Ohio Southern District Court
|Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
|United States Tax Court
|United States Supreme Court
American, Ohio, Columbus and Dayton Bar Associations
Richard A. Talda has been practicing law for 30 years serving as lead trial counsel in litigation and arbitrations. Rick has personally managed and tried Federal and State Court bench and jury trials, private arbitrations and administrative proceedings before various professional and industry regulatory boards.
Rick also serves as chairman of the Firm’s Litigation Department where he manages client service and professional development of Firm attorneys serving clients in adversarial matters.
- Best Lawyers in America (including Client Distinction Award)
- Martindale-Hubbell Pre-eminent and AV rated
- Ohio Super Lawyer - Business Litigation
- Ohio Super Lawyer - Corporate Counsel
- Dayton Business Journal – Best of the Bar
- Trial Counsel Fellow - LCA
- Florida Arbitration Decision - $8.9 million – Stock Purchase Acquisition Dispute
- Defense Jury Verdict in wrongful discharge/stock redemption case (Plaintiff sought $1.5 million in damages)
- Federal Court Dismissal of Physician Claim re revocation of privileges and dismissal (Plaintiff Physician sought $3 million in damages)
- Multiple cases obtaining injunctive relief (including permanent injunctions) re enforcement of non-compete agreements; trade secret protection; and zoning and real estate issues
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Icon is a service mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under permission from Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. in accord with the terms and conditions established by Martindale-Hubbell.
^ back to top