Jeffrey A. Winwood has been practicing in the areas of estate and trust planning, probate law and business law for more than 30 years in the Dayton area. Originally from Springfield, Ohio, Jeff graduated from Colgate University with a Bachelor of Science and received his Juris Doctor from the Indiana University School of Law.
Jeff taught Wills and Trusts at the University of Dayton School of Law for 24 years, and was recently selected as a recipient of the Dean Francis Conte Special Service Award from the law school. In addition, he was elected a fellow in the prestigious American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel (ACTEC) and has served in the college since 1999.
Jeff has been selected by his peers as an Ohio Super Lawyer and was selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Law
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: cum laude
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Dayton Bar Association, Member
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow