Josh has over fifteen years of experience representing businesses, public entities, and individuals. His practice areas include civil litigation, municipal law, and workers’ compensation defense. Josh has handled more than 1,000 hearings before the Industrial Commission of Ohio. He has also tried cases in the Court of Common Pleas and handled appeals in the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of Ohio.
Josh is a Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation law by the Ohio State Bar Association. He is the co-chair of the Dayton Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation/Social Security Disability Section.
Josh was named an Ohio "Rising Star" ten years in a row by Super Lawyers®. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the State are named to this list.
Areas Of Practice
- Labor & Employment
- Workers Compensation (Certified Specialist)
- Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2005
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 2004
- Michigan State University
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: With High Honors
- Are They Coming or Going? An Analysis of the Coming-And-Going Rule and How it Applies to Home Health Aides and Nurses, Quarterly Review, Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys, Winter 2014-15
- Dayton Bar Briefs, December 2019, “Ohio Supreme Court Expands Voluntary Abandonment Rule”
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association