Are you an employer trying to sort through all the changes to the Affordable Care Act? If so, join Coolidge Wall Labor & Employment attorney R. Brent Gambill on July 27th in Columbus, OH, at the Sterling Education Services Affordable Care Act Seminar. This in-depth seminar has been approved for CLE credits for both the legal industry and HR industry and will address the following topics:
- Separating fact from myth in dealing with ACA
- The goal of health care reform
- Records and reporting requirements
- The impact of recent cases and court rulings
- The cost of noncompliance
For more information and to register click here.