Job Description: Assist and provide a range of legal and administrative support to lawyers and other legal professionals engaged in growing probate and estate planning practice group. It is important that the candidate be well versed in probate matters and procedures, or be willing to learn. Must provide top quality customer service, be a team player and a self-starter, and have great attention to detail. Duties include client interaction, gathering details of prospective estates, drafting probate pleadings and documents, interaction with the Probate Court (including e-filing documents), setting hearings, managing the progress of files, and communicating updates to lawyers and clients. Candidate should also be willing to perform some office administration duties such as scanning/copies, greeting clients, returning phone calls, and organizing files as it relates to the caseload.
- Good work ethic
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to communicate effectively with lawyers and clients
- Probate paralegal experience preferred but not required
- Quick learner and a willingness to learn
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be a team player
- Ability to work with multiple lawyers
- Comfortable with technology/computers
Resumes may be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:
Joshua R. Lounsbury, Esq.
Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A.
33 W. First Street, Suite 200
Dayton, OH 45402
Coolidge Wall is an Equal Opportunity Employer.