Intellectual Property Lawyers in Dayton
Your business relies on a brand — the hallmark of your hard work, reputation and success. However, failing to protect your brand and intellectual property assets can diminish their value. At Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A., in Dayton, Ohio, we help businesses with matters of intellectual property licensing so our clients can protect their brands and maximize the success of their businesses.
Regardless of your industry or the size of your business, intellectual property issues are likely integral to your success. Our knowledgeable intellectual property lawyers provide a full range of services to clients, including:
- Negotiating and drafting software and hardware licenses
- Negotiating and drafting contracts to help our clients obtain, protect and license intellectual property rights for technology
- Drafting and executing complex copyright development, transfer and licensing agreements
- Developing contracts, privacy policies and disclaimers
- Assisting business owners and employers with employment issues relating to intellectual property, including noncompete and nondisclosure agreements
Your Business Is Our Business
Complex licensing issues can have lasting implications for your business’ success and bottom line. In the face of such critical decisions about your business, it is essential that you retain counsel who care as much about your success as you do.
In our 160 years of history serving clients in Dayton, Ohio, and worldwide, we have been recognized as a premier resource for businesses. Clients appreciate our tenacity, creativity and tireless commitment to their desired results.