Intellectual Property Lawyers
Your business relies on a brand — the hallmark of your hard work, reputation and success. However, failing to protect your brand and intellectual property assets can diminish their value. Our firm helps businesses with matters of intellectual property licensing so our clients can protect their brands and maximize the success of their businesses.
Regardless of your industry or the size of your business, intellectual property issues are likely integral to your success. Our intellectual property lawyers provide a full range of services to clients, including:
- Negotiating and drafting software and hardware licenses
- Negotiating and drafting contracts to help our clients obtain, protect and license intellectual property rights for technology
- Drafting and executing complex copyright development, transfer and licensing agreements
- Developing contracts, privacy policies and disclaimers
- Assisting business owners and employers with employment issues relating to intellectual property, including noncompete and nondisclosure agreements
Your Business Is Our Business
Complex licensing issues can have lasting implications for your business’ success and bottom line. In the face of such critical decisions about your business, it is essential that you retain counsel who care as much about your success as you do.
To speak with one of our attorneys, please call 937-223-8177. We look forward to helping you protect your business.