Cool Book Club Meets with Author (4/8/2021) - When the Cool Book Club had its discussion of the murder mystery thriller JUSTICE HILL on March 25, 2021, it invited its author, John Macleod, to join the discussion by Zoom. It is definitely a book for lawyers as the… ...
Coolidge Wall to Speak at the 2021 Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Talent 360 Forum (2/25/2021) - Coolidge Wall is pleased to be presenting at the annual Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Talent 360 Forum: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 Options for both in-person and virtual participation! In Person… ...
Ohio Passes Employment Law Uniformity Act Shortening Statutes of Limitation (2/17/2021) - On January 12, 2021, Governor DeWine signed HB 352 into law, which brings Ohio’s anti-discrimination statute in line with existing federal law. Among other things, the law does the following key things which benefit employers: Reduces the statute of limitations… ...
Lunch and Learn Legal Update: The Latest on COVID-19 for Employers (1/7/2021) - Please join Coolidge Wall attorneys Marc Fleischauer, David Pierce, Michelle Bach and Benjamin Mazer for an informative Lunch and Learn session on the latest legal updates on COVID-19 for employers. Date: Friday, January 15, 2021 Time: Noon to 1 pm… ...
Eight Coolidge Wall Attorneys Named 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers (12/15/2020) - Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A. is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers®: Michelle D. Bach: Workers' Compensation Christopher R. Conard: General Litigation Marc L. Fleischauer: Employment… ...
New Ohio COVID-19 Law Provides Businesses with Broad Immunity (9/15/2020) - On September 14, 2020 Governor DeWine signed House Bill 606 (the “Legislation”) into law giving many businesses protection from lawsuits due to COVID-19 and other infections. Specifically, the Legislation provides that no person is liable for a civil action for… ...
See all blog posts >>
- Cool Book Club Meets with Author (4/8/2021)
- Coolidge Wall to Speak at the 2021 Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Talent 360 Forum (2/25/2021)
- Ohio Passes Employment Law Uniformity Act Shortening Statutes of Limitation (2/17/2021)
- Lunch and Learn Legal Update: The Latest on COVID-19 for Employers (1/7/2021)
- Eight Coolidge Wall Attorneys Named 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers (12/15/2020)
- Eighteen Coolidge Wall Attorneys Selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition (8/20/2020)
- David Pierce Named New Chair of Coolidge Wall’s Litigation Department (8/20/2020)
- Coolidge Wall to Host Webinar – Getting Back to Work in Ohio (4/30/2020)
- Seven Coolidge Wall Attorneys Named 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers (12/2/2019)
- Attorney Merle Wilberding Selected for Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame (11/11/2019)
- Nineteen Coolidge Wall Attorneys Selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition (8/15/2019)
- Amanda Farris Promoted to Paralegal at Coolidge Wall (8/5/2019)
- Coolidge CEO Steve Herbert Recognized as National Legal Influencer (7/15/2019)
- New Associate Ben Mazer Joins Coolidge Wall (7/12/2019)
- Coolidge Wall Elects Herin and Osborn as Shareholders of the Firm (7/9/2019)
- New Associate Jason Norwood Joins Coolidge Wall’s Litigation Department (5/31/2019)
- Coolidge Wall Hosts Diversity & Inclusion Legal Roundtable (5/2/2019)
- Coolidge Litigation Chair Recognized for Service by Dayton Arts Organization (4/22/2019)
- Friesinger Named Chapter 7 Panel Trustee (3/15/2019)
News Archive >>