Gentry Elected New President and CEO of Coolidge Wall (7/18/2022) - DAYTON, Ohio – The shareholders of Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A. are pleased to announce that Daniel J. Gentry has been elected as the firm’s new President and CEO. He succeeds J. Stephen Herbert who served in that role for more… ...
Attorney Haller Joins Corporate Department (7/13/2022) - Elliott Haller has joined Coolidge Wall as an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department. With more than 10 years of experience, Elliott focuses his practice on transactional, business and healthcare law. ...
Paralegal Angeline Worley Joins Coolidge Wall’s Corporate Department (7/13/2022) - Coolidge Wall welcomes Angeline D. Worley, a paralegal in the firm’s Corporate Department. She has more than 15 years of experience in the legal field. Angie specializes in assisting with merger and acquisition transactions, entity formation and dissolution, entity maintenance… ...
Ohio’s New Concealed Carry Gun Law: How Does It Impact Private Employers? (6/13/2022) - Effective June 13, 2022, Ohio Senate Bill 215, permits “qualifying adults” to legally carry, possess, and conceal a handgun without a license, background check, or training requirements. According to the new statute, codified at Ohio Revised Code § 2923.125A: Regardless… ...
David McNeely Joins Coolidge Wall (6/1/2022) - Coolidge Wall is proud to announce that David McNeely has joined the firm as an associate in the firm’s Tax and Estate Planning and Corporate Departments. He focuses his practice on tax structuring and planning as well as mergers… ...
Coolidge Wall’s Fleischauer to Speak at Annual Chamber Event (3/23/2022) - Marc Fleischauer, Chair of Coolidge Wall’s Labor & Employment Department, will be presenting at the annual Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce’s Talent 360 event. He will be giving an update to human resources and other professionals about the latest legal changes that can… ...
See all blog posts >>
- Gentry Elected New President and CEO of Coolidge Wall (7/18/2022)
- Attorney Haller Joins Corporate Department (7/13/2022)
- David McNeely Joins Coolidge Wall (6/1/2022)
- Coolidge Wall’s Fleischauer to Speak at Annual Chamber Event (3/23/2022)
- Litigator David Pierce Gives Jury Selection Lecture (3/4/2022)
- New Associate Joins Coolidge Wall’s Litigation And Public Sector Departments (11/8/2021)
- Coolidge Wall Receives 2022 Best Law Firms First-Tier Ranking (11/4/2021)
- New Associate Joins Coolidge Wall’s Estate Planning and Tax Department (10/21/2021)
- Sixteen Coolidge Wall Attorneys Selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition (8/23/2021)
- Women in Law – A Dayton Business Journal Event, Sponsored by Coolidge Wall (7/15/2021)
- Coolidge Wall is hiring attorneys at all levels — learn more here (6/14/2021)
- Cool Book Club Meets with Author (4/8/2021)
- Coolidge Wall to Speak at the 2021 Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Talent 360 Forum (2/25/2021)
- Ohio Passes Employment Law Uniformity Act Shortening Statutes of Limitation (2/17/2021)
- Lunch and Learn Legal Update: The Latest on COVID-19 for Employers (1/7/2021)
- Eight Coolidge Wall Attorneys Named 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers (12/15/2020)
- Eighteen Coolidge Wall Attorneys Selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition (8/20/2020)
- David Pierce Named New Chair of Coolidge Wall’s Litigation Department (8/20/2020)
- Coolidge Wall to Host Webinar – Getting Back to Work in Ohio (4/30/2020)
News Archive >>