Coolidge Wall’s Fleischauer to Speak at Annual Chamber Event (3/23/2022) - Marc Fleischauer, Chair of Coolidge Wall’s Labor & Employment Department, will be presenting at the annual Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce’s Talent 360 event. He will be giving an update to human resources and other professionals about the latest legal changes that can… ...
Litigator David Pierce Gives Jury Selection Lecture (3/4/2022) - On March 2, 2022, Coolidge Wall’s Litigation Chairman and University of Dayton School of Law Adjunct Professor David Pierce presented a lecture on Jury Psychology and Identifying Juror Personality Traits to King’s University College and Western University in London, Ontario. … ...
Eight Coolidge Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2022 Super Lawyers (2/4/2022) - Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A. is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers®: Michelle D. Bach: Workers’ Compensation Christopher R. Conard: General Litigation Marc L. Fleischauer: Employment… ...
The Latest on OSHA: Sixth Circuit Lifts Stay of OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard (12/21/2021) - As we have described previously in recent months, several precarious federal mandates have been issued by the administration of President Biden as the country works its way toward recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. On November 5, 2021, OSHA issued an… ...
The State of Stays: Federal Vaccine Mandates Suspended for Now (12/6/2021) - As we have described previously in recent months, several precarious federal mandates have been issued by the administration of President Biden as the country works its way toward recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. These federal mandates have imposed significant burdens… ...
OSHA Issues Emergency Temporary Standard for Large Employers (11/8/2021) - The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issued its long-awaited Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) requiring employers with 100 or more employees to ensure that their employees are either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or are tested on a weekly basis. … ...
See all blog posts >>
- Coolidge Wall’s Fleischauer to Speak at Annual Chamber Event (3/23/2022)
- Litigator David Pierce Gives Jury Selection Lecture (3/4/2022)
- New Associate Joins Coolidge Wall’s Litigation And Public Sector Departments (11/8/2021)
- Coolidge Wall Receives 2022 Best Law Firms First-Tier Ranking (11/4/2021)
- New Associate Joins Coolidge Wall’s Estate Planning and Tax Department (10/21/2021)
- Sixteen Coolidge Wall Attorneys Selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition (8/23/2021)
- Women in Law – A Dayton Business Journal Event, Sponsored by Coolidge Wall (7/15/2021)
- Coolidge Wall is hiring attorneys at all levels — learn more here (6/14/2021)
- Cool Book Club Meets with Author (4/8/2021)
- Coolidge Wall to Speak at the 2021 Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Talent 360 Forum (2/25/2021)
- Ohio Passes Employment Law Uniformity Act Shortening Statutes of Limitation (2/17/2021)
- Lunch and Learn Legal Update: The Latest on COVID-19 for Employers (1/7/2021)
- Eight Coolidge Wall Attorneys Named 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers (12/15/2020)
- Eighteen Coolidge Wall Attorneys Selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition (8/20/2020)
- David Pierce Named New Chair of Coolidge Wall’s Litigation Department (8/20/2020)
- Coolidge Wall to Host Webinar – Getting Back to Work in Ohio (4/30/2020)
- Seven Coolidge Wall Attorneys Named 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers (12/2/2019)
- Attorney Merle Wilberding Selected for Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame (11/11/2019)
- Nineteen Coolidge Wall Attorneys Selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition (8/15/2019)
News Archive >>