Marc Fleischauer, chair of Coolidge Wall’s Labor and Employment Department, will be presenting at the third annual Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Human Resources Forum on:
During this 90-minute discussion, Marc will discuss the following from a legal perspective:
- Recalibrating Your Harassment Radar at Work
- Culture Check to Avoid Your Day in the Sun
- Action Items for Internal Complaints
- Crisis Management for External Complaints
- Lawmakers Try to Shut the Barn Door
- What’s Not Getting Media Attention: Other Employment Law Updates
Overall, the Forum features expert presentations and interactive panel discussions. Attendees will leave feeling more confident navigating common HR challenges including handling the opioid crisis in the workplace and closing the talent gap.
SHRM credit is pending for this Forum.
You can register today at https://tinyurl.com/y9k7d6d3.