Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A. is pleased to announce that 19 of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 edition.
Best Lawyers is regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Its process is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers may not pay a fee to be listed, so inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
The Coolidge attorneys selected for inclusion in 2020 Best Lawyers in America® are:
- Michelle D. Bach for Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- R. Scott Blackburn for Trusts and Estates
- Glenn L. Bower for Corporate Law
- Christopher R. Conard for Commercial Litigation
- Shannon L. Costello for Litigation-Real Estate and Real Estate Law
- Terence L. Fague for Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Labor and Employment
- Kristin A. Finch for Real Estate Law
- Marc L. Fleischauer for Employment Law-Management and Labor Law-Management
- Jonas J. Gruenberg for Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Chad D. Hansen for Tax Law
- J. Stephen Herbert for Real Estate Law and Banking and Finance Law
- David C. Korte for Workers’ Compensation Law-Employers
- David P. Pierce for Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Labor and Employment
- Richard A. Schwartz for Corporate Law
- William H. Seall for Real Estate Law
- Richard A. Talda for Commercial Litigation
- Sam Warwar for Corporate Law, Tax Law, and Litigation and Controversy-Tax
- Merle F. Wilberding for Corporate Law, Real Estate Law, and Litigation-Real Estate
- Jeffrey A. Winwood for Trusts and Estates
In addition, Marc L. Fleischauer, chair of the firm’s Labor and Employment Department, was named the Best Lawyers® 2020 Employment Law – Management “Lawyer of the Year” in Dayton.
Coolidge Wall is a leading full-service, Dayton-based law firm providing clients with legal representation in matters of corporate and business transactions, real estate, tax, bankruptcy, employee benefits, estate planning and probate, health care, labor and employment, litigation and dispute resolution.