Please join us for Coolidge Wall’s annual Labor and Employment Seminar, where you will get the latest updates on labor law and other relevant information for your company.
- Time: 8:00 am to Noon
- Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- Location: Tipp Center, 855 North Third Street, Tipp City, Ohio 45371
A continental breakfast will be served.
Agenda and Topics:
8:00 – Registration/networking/breakfast
8:30 – Employment Law Update: What’s New for 2023
- Department of Labor
- Non-compete agreements and restrictive covenants
- Ohio marijuana laws
- Other hot topics
9:15 – New Federal Protections for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers
- Providing Urgent Maternal Protections (PUMP) Act
- Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA)
10:15 – The Latest on Attendance and Leaves of Absence
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
11:00 – When are Workers’ Compensation Claims Compensable?
- Definition of an injury
- Coming and going rule
- Practical guidance
11:45 – Stump the Attorneys: Q&A Session
12:00 – Adjournment
We hope you can join us for this informative session. Please RSVP by Monday, October 23rd.
Please note: “3.25 HRCI credits (HR General) have been approved for this seminar.