Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A. is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers®:
- Michelle D. Bach: Workers’ Compensation
- Christopher R. Conard: General Litigation
- Marc L. Fleischauer: Employment & Labor
- David C. Korte: Workers’ Compensation
- Joshua R. Lounsbury, Workers’ Compensation
- Stephen M. McHugh: State, Local & Municipal
- David P. Pierce: Business Litigation
- Richard A. Talda: Business Litigation
In addition, Zachary B. White was named a Rising Star for the first time in Business Litigation.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that selects outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Rising Stars selection process is the same as the Super Lawyer selection process except the attorneys must be 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.